I am in love with OPI’s nail colors for this 2013 Fall/Winter Season.
The colors trending the most are Black, Burgandy and Red.
Also trending are Pointy and Oval nails which look awesome.
which colors will you try?
OPI : San Francisco Collection Fall | Winter 2013
August was a great month the beaches and it’s heavy sun were great and on that note I am ready for autumn!
My favorite Beauty products for the month of August:
1.Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion
2.Murad Sheer Lustre day Moisture SPF 15
3.glo minerals Eye Revitalize
4.Maybelline Coverstick Concealer Medium Beige
5.NYC Lipstick 308 retro red
6.NYX eye shadow base
7.Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof
8.Natura New York Brush-A-Brow Dark Brown
9.Urban Decay Skimp Eye shadow
For those of you who are just starting to use the MAC Cosmetics I think these are good choices to beginning.
M·A·C Bronze Everyday Mineralize Skinfinish
M·A·C Mineralize Moisture Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Lip Gloss (color of choice)
Eyeshadow (natural colors such as nude,brown etc)
Am super excited to say that I have been nominated twice for the Liebster Award by Mollie Jayne (http://molliebridgeman.wordpress.com) and Jenny Hawes (http://alluredevogue.wordpress.com) Thank you so much ladies! I hope you ladies keep enjoying my posts.
For those who do not know about the Liebster Award; it is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Rules of the Liebster Award
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee
3. Pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Go to your nominee’s blogs and notify them
Molly Jayne’s Questions:
1) Your all time could-not-live-without beauty product? Eye Liner
2) If you could only shop in one store for the rest of your life, where would it be? Forever 21
3) Your guilty pleasure? White chocolates
4) Trainers or heels? Heels
5) Worst beauty product you’ve ever used? Eminence Lip Balm
6) Most loved lip product? Kate Moss 09 Berry Pink Red Lipstick
7) That fashion item you won’t throw away? Plaid Shirt
8) Favorite Celebrity? Nicki Minaj
9) Pet Hate? Snakes
10) That blogger that inspires you the most? I would have to say Carah Amelie (http://carahamelie.com/)
Jenny Hawes Questions:
1.) Who/what is your favorite blogger/blog? Carah Amelie (http://carahamelie.com/)
2.) What would be your dream job? Working at Loreal Corp
3.) Favorite accessory? Pearl Earrings
4.) At home, where is your favorite space? Living Room
5.) Summer, fall, winter or spring? Winter
6.) Who is your favorite actor/actress? Angelina Jolie
7.) What is your favorite trend at the moment? Chunky Gold Necklace
8.) Candy, chocolate or veggies? Usually I would say Chocolates but I’ll go with Veggies
9.) If you could travel to a place for any length of time, no cost & no plane hours where would you go? Paris
10.) What’s the best part of being a blogger? You write about what you love without limitations
Now! For the 10 blogs Nominated:
My Questions for the Nominees are:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your least favorite color and why?
3. What kind of music do you like?
4. If you could use only 1 makeup product in the whole day what would it be?
5. What is your favorite restaurant and why?
6. What is your favorite food?
7. Who is your hero?
8. Had any bad experiences this year?
9. If someone came to you right now to change your hair color what would it be and why?
10. Favorite lipstick brand and color?
Philip B has many wonderful products and the Anti-Flake Relief Shampoo is one of them.
This shampoo is amazing; you feel it working right from the moment it’s applied to your hair. For some time I had a serious flake issue, my scalp super itchy it was unbelievable. I tried the Philip B Anti Flake Shampoo and I was impressed! It worked its magic, and I felt relieved right after. Believe me for someone who wears black almost every day it’s not good to have flakes, it was a life changer.
What this shampoo will do:
- Balance, clear, and renew your scalp whether is dry or oily
- Moisturizes, calms, and soothes the scalp
- Treats dandruff or psoriasis
- Evens out skin cell turnover to give you a flake-free scalp and shoulders.
- Shake well
- Apply a small amount to hands and gently massage onto wet scalp
- Leave shampoo on scalp for two to three minutes
I’ve been searching for lasting lipsticks forever, I have purchased matte from MAC, Rimmel and Maybelline and honestly nothing has lasted as long as they promised. Today I was thinking and decided to use my under eye concealer with the lipstick and surprising enough I went thru the day with it, my lips did not get dry, if you have dry lips try applying clear lip balm to your lipstick. I drank tea, water and ate cake and my lipstick stayed! Couldn’t be happier.
You will need:
Under Eye Concealer
1. Apply under eye concealer to lips with a small brush, cotton swab or finger tips
2. Apply lipstick
3. Use cotton swab to mix lipstick well and remove under eye concealer residue
4. Enjoy your lasting hours
(left picture – concealer | right picture – lipstick done | bottom picture – 8 hours later; the lighting is much different but the lipstick was the same)
Concealer & Base
Oh it smells so good! That’s what I say every time I am going to use my Agadir Moisture Masque.
This hair masque is absolutely fabulous and it smells super good, and not only that but it has repaired my damaged hair from coloring chemicals. I usually leave it in for 5 minutes and then rinse off. My hair stays soft, shiny and with a wonderful smell. Agadir masque contains 100% pure Argan Oil.
What this masque does to your hair:
-Repairs damaged hair
-Restores and prevents from future damage
-Leaves hair shiny and soft
In need of a good mineral primer and have no clue which to buy? Hello! The Youngblood mineral primer is excellent. This primer helps the performance of your makeup throughout the day.
Step 1: Moisturize your face
Step 2: One drop in your finger tip
Step 3: Apply mineral primer to face
Step 4: Apply make up
Step 5: Enjoy your beautiful face with no pores nor fine lines