I am in love with OPI’s nail colors for this 2013 Fall/Winter Season.
The colors trending the most are Black, Burgandy and Red.
Also trending are Pointy and Oval nails which look awesome.
which colors will you try?
OPI : San Francisco Collection Fall | Winter 2013
Easy way to make your hair stay straight for the whole week without retouching
These are the steps I take to maintain my hair straight the entire week:
- Wash hair
- Towel dry hair
- Apply leave in conditioner
- Apply macadamia healing oil spray
- Let hair air dry
- Once dry detangle
- Flat iron (this take me 25 minutes and I have long hair)
- Apply a bit more of Macadamia healing oil spray
- Hair should be soft, shiny and flat all week (that’s if you do not tie it up, to take a shower use a clip)
Note: Macadamia Healing Oil Spray is amazing it smells awesome and it feels very silky.
*Macadamia Healing Oil Spray is an ultra-fine mist that instantly absorbs into hair, weightlessly infusing moisture and shine
Wedding Bells! Wedding Bells!
Having a wedding is an amazing experience it’s a dream come true for many of us. There are so many themes to choose from, so many colors and styles it is fascinating just thinking about it. The food, drinks, desserts, dresses, shoes, hairstyles and all the details in between; perfection in every way possible.
Here are some ideas if you are still trying to figure it out.
Red Wedding Ideas
White Wedding Ideas
Pink Wedding Ideas
& My Favorite Wine Wedding Ideas
I wanted my hair to be wavy without using a hot tool; I took the following steps and was very happy.
STEP 1: Wash hair and detangle
STEP2: Towel dry hair
STEP 3: Braid damp hair
STEP 4: Spray leave in conditioner and holding gel
STEP 5: Go to sleep
STEP 6: Remove the braid the next day and voila! You have wavy hair.
**If you want to achieve curls just twist your hair and use thin rubber bands, you will be impressed.
I decided to do something new to my hair and here are the results, if you want to know how I did it then comment below please.
Thinking of a change but can’t figure out what? Why not just get a hair cut.
Almost everyone can get away with a short style, but some styles work better with certain face shapes. Which styles suits you better?
Pixie: works best on women with thick, natural wavy hair.
Bob: works best if you have a nice jaw line and neck, if you have a round face a longer bob looks best.
Long Bob: anyone can pull it off; it ranges from mid neck to the shoulders.
August was a great month the beaches and it’s heavy sun were great and on that note I am ready for autumn!
My favorite Beauty products for the month of August:
1.Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion
2.Murad Sheer Lustre day Moisture SPF 15
3.glo minerals Eye Revitalize
4.Maybelline Coverstick Concealer Medium Beige
5.NYC Lipstick 308 retro red
6.NYX eye shadow base
7.Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof
8.Natura New York Brush-A-Brow Dark Brown
9.Urban Decay Skimp Eye shadow
For those of you who are just starting to use the MAC Cosmetics I think these are good choices to beginning.
M·A·C Bronze Everyday Mineralize Skinfinish
M·A·C Mineralize Moisture Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Lip Gloss (color of choice)
Eyeshadow (natural colors such as nude,brown etc)
Am super excited to say that I have been nominated twice for the Liebster Award by Mollie Jayne (http://molliebridgeman.wordpress.com) and Jenny Hawes (http://alluredevogue.wordpress.com) Thank you so much ladies! I hope you ladies keep enjoying my posts.
For those who do not know about the Liebster Award; it is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Rules of the Liebster Award
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee
3. Pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Go to your nominee’s blogs and notify them
Molly Jayne’s Questions:
1) Your all time could-not-live-without beauty product? Eye Liner
2) If you could only shop in one store for the rest of your life, where would it be? Forever 21
3) Your guilty pleasure? White chocolates
4) Trainers or heels? Heels
5) Worst beauty product you’ve ever used? Eminence Lip Balm
6) Most loved lip product? Kate Moss 09 Berry Pink Red Lipstick
7) That fashion item you won’t throw away? Plaid Shirt
8) Favorite Celebrity? Nicki Minaj
9) Pet Hate? Snakes
10) That blogger that inspires you the most? I would have to say Carah Amelie (http://carahamelie.com/)
Jenny Hawes Questions:
1.) Who/what is your favorite blogger/blog? Carah Amelie (http://carahamelie.com/)
2.) What would be your dream job? Working at Loreal Corp
3.) Favorite accessory? Pearl Earrings
4.) At home, where is your favorite space? Living Room
5.) Summer, fall, winter or spring? Winter
6.) Who is your favorite actor/actress? Angelina Jolie
7.) What is your favorite trend at the moment? Chunky Gold Necklace
8.) Candy, chocolate or veggies? Usually I would say Chocolates but I’ll go with Veggies
9.) If you could travel to a place for any length of time, no cost & no plane hours where would you go? Paris
10.) What’s the best part of being a blogger? You write about what you love without limitations
Now! For the 10 blogs Nominated:
My Questions for the Nominees are:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your least favorite color and why?
3. What kind of music do you like?
4. If you could use only 1 makeup product in the whole day what would it be?
5. What is your favorite restaurant and why?
6. What is your favorite food?
7. Who is your hero?
8. Had any bad experiences this year?
9. If someone came to you right now to change your hair color what would it be and why?
10. Favorite lipstick brand and color?